A special additive in diesel fuel that increases the cetane number and has cleaning properties. It is suitable for any type of diesel fuel and all types of diesel engines (atmospheric and turbocharged) with any fuel systems, equipped and not equipped with diesel particulate filters and catalysts.
- Contains only permitted cetane-enhancing components. Increases the cetane number by 2-5 units (depending on the fuel quality);
- Due to a quieter, smoother and complete combustion of fuel, the engine power is increased and power stability is ensured in all operating modes, including during overloads. Smooth idling is provided. Reduces engine noise and vibration;
- Increases the Flammability of fuel in cold weather, making it easier to start the cold engine;
- Effectively cleans components and parts of the fuel system: the combustion chamber, injector nozzles, valves and piston heads from ash, carbon, varnish and other unburned residues and prevents their formation in the future. Reduces coking of piston rings, preventing their occurrence and the resulting increased fuel and oil consumption;
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion;
- Completely burns with the fuel without leaving any residue;
- Provides additional lubrication of key components of the fuel system (high-pressure fuel pump, injectors, pump injectors, etc.), extending their service life and preventing costly repairs;
- Reduces fuel consumption and exhaust gas toxicity by increasing the completeness of fuel combustion;
- Reducing carbon formation, smoke and toxicity increases the resource of exhaust gas neutralization systems and sensors, injectors and the engine as a whole;
- Compatible with all construction materials.
- Neutralizes the effects of using low-quality diesel fuel.
Application: Add to the tank in a ratio of 1: 300 (200 ml per 60 liters of fuel). Self-mixing.
Recommended for regular use.
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production.