2K-Acryl Fixed Bond is a universal two-component acrylic adhesive for fast and strong bonding of surfaces made of any metals and alloys (steel, stainless steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, magnesium, tin, lead, titanium, etc.) and any plastics (including PVC, ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, plexiglass, polyester resins, polyurethane), as well as ceramics, porcelain, rubber, wood with minimal surface preparation. It can be used both in the repair of cars and other equipment, and in industry, at home and in the office, for furniture repair, etc.
It is used for filling cracks, cavities and potholes, incorrectly drilled holes, repairing damaged threads both internal and external, as well as putty for restoring and leveling flat surfaces.
- High adhesion strength (shear and tear), and high impact resistance;
- High resistance to aging, oxidation, high and low temperatures. Heat resistance up to 110 °C;
- Resistance to acids, alkalis, water, oil, gasoline;
- Resistant to UV radiation and weather factors, so it is particularly suitable for outdoor use;
- After final solidification, any mechanical processing with chip removal is possible (drilling, sawing, threading, sanding, etc.), and then painting or varnishing;
- No dripping or leaking;
- Perfectly transparent, clean seam (without air bubbles);
- Good adhesion to oiled surfaces.
Thoroughly clean the surfaces to be bonded from old paint and other coatings, dirt, grease and oil deposits. Degrease using 9691 MANNOL Brake Cleaner. Dry. Bonding can be performed at any temperature and humidity, but the optimal temperature is from +10 °C to +30 °C and humidity of 50-60%. Squeeze the glue out of the double syringe and mix the two components thoroughly. Apply the adhesive to the surface to be treated and squeeze the parts to be bonded. Hardens within 5 minutes. Complete solidification occurs in 24 hours.