Fix-Gewinde Mittelfest 9924/9925-tool for fixing all types of threads (medium fixation): bolts, nuts, studs, screws, etc. Prevents self-unscrewing of fasteners due to increased loads and vibration. Suitable for all threaded connections in all parts of cars, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, as well as in industry and in everyday life. It can be used for sealing threads and narrow gaps, as well as as an anti-corrosion agent.
- Prevents loosening and firmly fixes metal threaded connections up to and including M36 in diameter;
- Withstands heavy loads and vibrations: applicable in engines, transmissions, gearboxes;
- Completely fills the thread gaps, seals it, preventing leakage of oil, water, fuel, technical fluids and air, as well as corrosion;
- Suitable for fixing bearings, support bolts, pins and plugs;
- For M10 threads, it can withstand up to 20 N•m of torque;
- Operating temperature range from - 55 °C to + 150 °C;
- Apply on greasy surfaces and on the threads with a galvanized coating;
Application: Apply evenly to the screw and nut. The connection is fixed in 10-20 minutes, completely solidified in 1-3 hours. Curing occurs when there is insufficient air supply (the product is anaerobic).