A special low-viscosity synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes of TOYOTA/LEXUS vehicles with latest-generation TOYOTA and AISIN AW gearboxes, including sequential. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear of ball bearings, stuffing boxes and gears, a lasting service life of the whole transmission and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by the company AISIN WARNER.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in a combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer, ensures necessary antifriction properties even in the event of a discontinuity of the oil film during overloads;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, an exceptionally smooth transmission shift and a significant increase in the service life of all transmission elements. - It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches, extends the service life of friction elements, prevents hydraulic converter’s contact elements from sliding when changing modes thus significantly reducing their wear;
- It has a superior thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits to a minimum, significantly increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for last-generation Toyota and Aisin AW automatic gearboxes in which the compliance with the above-mentioned TOYOTA requirements is required, as well as for automatic gearboxes of passenger cars and commercial vehicles produced by European manufacturers.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!