A universal last-generation energy-conserving all-season synthetic gear oil for all types of manual transmissions. It is recommended for use in all types of synchronized manual transmissions (including heavy-duty), in differentials (including LS with excessive friction), steering equipment and other transmission parts where an excessive pressure and impact load is encountered and in which the use of standards GL-4 and/or GL-5 is prescribed.
- The unique synthetic base of the highest quality with ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and smooth transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an enhanced resistance to increased pressure. It prevents differentials from jamming and reduces piston wear;
- It has superior low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperatures (up to -40 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an enhanced thermal-oxidative stability and resistance to the thermal degradation thus allowing increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs – up to 800 thousand km/3 years (under operation in highway conditions), and in manual transmissions up to 97,500 shift cycles;
- It effectively protects from lacquering and synchronizer ring clogging;
- It protects metal parts from corrosion;
- It is compatible with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts;
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions of passenger cars and heavy-load manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-4 and/or GL-5.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.