A latest-generation energy-conserving all-season semi-synthetic gear oil for manual transmissions. It is recommended for use in all types of synchronized manual transmissions (including transmissions with an incorporated differential in front wheel drive vehicles) and in heavy-duty non-synchronized manual transmissions, transfer cases and main gears, in which the application of the standard GL-4 and/or MT-1 is prescribed.
- The unique semi-synthetic basis of the highest quality with an ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and the smoothness of the transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an increased resistance to elevated pressure;
- It ensures superior low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at the lowest (up to -45 °C) and the highest (up to +45 °C) ambient temperatures;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and resistance to the thermal degradation, that allows increasing the time between the oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from corrosion;
- It is compatible with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking, reduces their wear thus allowing the reduction of expenses for spare parts;
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions of passenger cars and heavy-load manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-4 and/or MT-1.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.