A universal all-season mineral-based gear oil. It was developed for hypoid gears withstanding extreme loads; in heavy-duty bevel, cylindrical and worm pairs. It is recommended for use in differentials (including excessive friction – LS). It may be used for all types of manual transmissions, including the ones withstanding extremely heavy loads and high temperatures and in other transmission parts where extreme pressure and impact loads are encountered.
- The highest-quality unique base with optimal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package in an elevated concentration ensures excellent antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy;
- Due to its balanced composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and superior anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an enhanced resistance to increased pressures and temperatures. It prevents differentials from jamming and reduces piston wear. It ensures a reliable operation of self-locking differentials;
- It provides required low-temperature properties that ensure a sufficiently easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as, when using the manual transmission, an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperature (up to -30 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an enhanced thermal-oxidative stability, resistance to the thermal degradation, ageing and viscosity stability that allows increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It decreases noise;
- It does not corrode non-ferrous metals;
- It is compatible with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts.
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions of passenger cars and heavy-load manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is MIL-L 2105 D.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.