All-season fully synthetic last-generation gear oil (contains PAO) specially designed for the lubrication of all types of differentials, including excessive friction differentials where the oil "Limited Slip Oil API GL5” is required. It was developed for hypoid, bevel and spiral gears.
- The unique high-viscosity PAO base of the highest quality preserving its main properties in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures superior antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an enhanced resistance to extreme pressures;
- It ensures excellent low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting and reliable lubrication of transmission parts at any ambient temperatures (up to -45 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allow increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in transmissions of sports and all-wheel drive passenger cars and transmissions of commercial highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-5 LS.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.