A latest-generation universal energy-conserving completely synthetic all-season gear oil in compliance with the newest world standards. It is suitable for all synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmission types operating under heavy loads and at high speed in extremely low temperatures. It is developed on the basis of the requirements of European and American truck manufacturers.
- The unique latest-generation synthetic base of the highest quality with ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures with a newest additive package ensures superior antifriction and anti-scuffing properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and a very smooth transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an increased resistance to elevated pressure;
- It ensures excellent low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperature (up to -45 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has a unique thermal-oxidative stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allows increasing the time between oil changes (up to 540 thousand km) and reducing equipment maintenance costs. It preserves its properties on long storage;
- It provides an effective protection from sludge and abrasive sediments that destroy stuffing boxes;
- Due to the use of last-generation corrosion inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from all types of corrosion;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in heavy-load manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-4.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.