A latest-generation universal energy-conserving completely synthetic all-season gear oil in compliance with the newest world standards. It is suitable for all types of synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions (especially heavy-load), transfer cases and main gears with hypoid gears. It is developed on the basis of the requirements of European and American truck manufacturers.
- The latest-generation synthetic base of the highest quality with ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a newest additive package in a high concentration (up to 7%) ensures superior antifriction and anti-scuffing properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and a very smooth transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an increased resistance to elevated pressure;
- It ensures excellent low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperature (up to -45 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has a unique thermal-oxidative stability and an excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation that allows increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs. It preserves its properties on long storage;
- It provides an effective protection from sludge and abrasive sediments that destroy stuffing boxes;
- Due to the use of last-generation corrosion inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts from all types of corrosion;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for use in heavy-load mechanisms of transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is MIL-PRF-2105E. Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.