A universal energy-conserving synthetic gear oil. It may be used in all manual transmission devices, including 5- and 6-speed synchronized manual transmissions, transmissions with an incorporated differential of front wheel drive vehicles, transfer cases and main gears, including hypoid.
It was developed specially for ensuring the protection of the technical equipment and receiving the maximum return regardless of its operating conditions.
- The low-viscosity synthetic base of the highest quality with ideal viscosity in the required range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and the smoothness of the transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures;
- The synthetic base ensures superior low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at the lowest (up to -45°C) ambient temperatures;
- Due to the synthetic base, it has a high stability to oxidation that allows increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It is compatible with all structural metals and alloys, as well as with sealing materials thus allowing reducing the expenses for spare parts.
It is intended for all types of technical equipment: highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers, in which the required level of operating properties is GL-4 and lower and/or GL-5.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.