A special low-viscosity synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes of MB vehicles. It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the Daimler AG requirements.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- A high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of clutches;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes of MB and SSANGYONG vehicles, for which the car manufacturer prescribes the use of ATF MB 236.15., including for newest-generation automatic gearboxes MB 7G-Tronic with the ЕСО function STOP-START.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!