Universal multipurpose extreme pressure plastic lithium grease based on highly refined mineral oil base with extreme pressure and wear-resistant additives of molybdenum disulfide and lubricating graphite, which has high heat resistance, sealing ability and provides excellent anti-friction and extreme pressure characteristics.
- Retains its operational properties to a temperature of at least + 120 °C, which increases the service life of bearings;
- It has excellent adhesion to metal surfaces. It forms a strong lubricating film, which contributes to an increase in the resource of lubricated units. Provides effective boundary lubrication at high pressures and temperatures;
- Due to the applied EP (extreme pressure) -additives withstands extreme and shock loads. In case of accidental overheating, the presence of layered additives eliminates seizing and jamming;
- Thanks to special antioxidant and anti-corrosion additives it reliably protects bearings and other parts from corrosion even when working in a humid and polluted environment;
- It has good thermal stability, which guarantees the stability of the lubricant to temperature fluctuations, and mechanical stability, which excludes the extrusion of the lubricant, as well as the loss of its consistency during operation, which reduces the loss and consumption of the lubricant;
- Effectively resists oxidation, does not form deposits.
- Preserves its plastic and adhesive properties for a long service life;
- The grease consistency remains constant during long-term storage.
Application: For lubrication of components of various transport, agricultural and off-road equipment operating under conditions of increased and / or shock loads or vibration in a dusty, wet and / or dry environment: crosspieces of cardan shafts, slewing couplers with pivots, CV joints, sliding and rolling bearings, chassis and other high-load friction units
Observe the manufacturer's instructions in the technical manual!
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production.