Lithium-calcium semi-fluid grease for the lubrication of slow-speed gearboxes and centralized lubrication systems (CCS) of trucks and buses, meeting the Daimler requirements (sheet 264) for truck lubricants and the requirements of MAN TL 283. Produced on the basis of highly refined mineral oils with the application of anti-wear, depressant, anticorrosive and antioxidant additives.
- Keeps its operational properties up to a temperature of at least + 120 °C, which increases the service life of bearings;
- It is excellently pumped, due to its consistency and low temperature properties - the CSS lines are not blocked even at very low temperatures down to -40 °C;
- It has good water resistance, resists leaching with water, while maintaining protective properties;
- It has good adhesion to metal surfaces, forms a long-lasting, resistant to temperature fluctuations and pollution, oil film, which allows to increase the shift interval and reduce the cost of maintenance;
- Reliably protects bearings and other parts from corrosion;
- It has good thermal and mechanical stability, effectively resists oxidation;
- Has good anti wear and antifriction properties;
- The grease consistency remains constant during long-term storage. Shelf life is 5 years from the date of manufacture, subject to storage rules and packaging integrity.
Application: Specially designed for the central lubrication system of freight cars and buses, applicable in other DSS and pneumatic tools.
When using grease, the requirements of equipment manufacturers must be observed.
Store in a dry room at temperatures from + 5 °C to +35 °C.