All-season universal highly refined mineral engine oil specially designed for engines running on liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- Designed for protecting the engine from harmful effects of high temperature. Prevents burnt valves and protects piston rings, cylinders and valve seats from wear;
- Compatible with all sealing materials, reducing the leakage probability and ensuring the required oil pressure even for engines with high mileage;
- Low volatility reduces oil consumption through burning;
- A thoroughly balanced additive package ensures an efficient service of an engine in all modes of operation: cold start, increased load (off-road and uphill driving, towing, driving with maximum load) and in high-temperature ambient conditions;
- Durable oil film effectively protects from wear, reduces friction and prevents corrosion;
- Ensures reliable lubrication of all engine components under all operating conditions;
- Good detergent and dispersing properties, in combination with reduced ash content, decrease soot and carbon formation and maintain engine components clean throughout the entire oil change interval;
- May be used for petrol (up to and including 1993) and diesel engines (up to and including 1983) with and without a turbocharger, with a very high mileage, in various operating conditions.
Intended for the maximum protection of engines of a wide car fleet (passenger cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks) from European and other manufacturers.