Fully synthetic premium engine oil developed for diesel engines with DPF filters of the new generation of RENAULT and NISSAN cars with and without a turbocharger and direct injection systems.
- Ester components provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in engines with start-stop systems;
- Saves fuel thanks to excellent anti-friction properties;
- Ensures easy cold start and excellent pumpability, which substantially reduces engine starting wear;
- Excellent washing and dispersing properties effectively prevent all types of deposits and keep engine parts clean throughout the entire oil change interval;
- Effectively resists ageing due to the high thermal-oxidative stability, allowing to increase the oil change interval (up to 30,000 km);
- Smoothly flows to the turbocharger and other hardly accessible engine components, reducing the risk of coking residues;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems including DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR doe to the Low SAPS technology;
- Suits engines using liquefied natural (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for diesel engines of passenger cars and light trucks of the RENAULT – NISSAN – MITSUBISHI alliance complying with EURO III, IV, V standards, where SAE 5W-30 oil, which meets ACEA C4 standards, is recommended. Not recommended to be mixed with oils without RN 0720 approval.