Innovative energy-saving low-viscosity bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) premium engine oil for the latest models of gasoline (distributed or direct injection) and Volkswagen turbocharged diesel engines equipped with gasoline (GPFs) or diesel (DPFs) particulate filters.
- Due to the unique bi-synthetic base and the esters which it contains, it has excellent anti wear, antifriction and extreme pressure properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of all engine systems, including turbine units;
- Due to its excellent detergent and dispersant properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively fights all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Saves fuel due to excellent antifriction properties;
- Bi-synthetic low-viscosity PAO (Polyalphaolefins) + Ester base guarantees easy low-temperature engine start due to exceptional cranking and pump ability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- Possesses optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range (for engines in which it is recommended), which ensures their stable operation in all operating modes, including overload;
- Due to its high thermo-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas after treatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR using Mid SAPS technology;
- It is used in engines with an extended oil change interval (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional ones.
Compared to previous Volkswagen specifications, the following are increased:
- Fuel efficiency (energy saving properties);
- Resistance to destruction under the action of shear forces;
- Thermal oxidative stability;
- Resistance to foaming;
- Anti-friction properties.
Specially created for mandatory use in the latest 2.0 TFSI 140 kW and 3.0 TDI CR 160 kW VW and Audi engines requiring VW 508 00 or 509 00 specification.
Not backward compatible with previous Volkswagen specifications, and cannot be used in previous VAG engines.
It is also recommended for use in engines of VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA and others that have additional requirements for engine oils according to the VW 508 00 or 509 00 specifications.