Innovative energy-saving, low-viscosity, fully synthetic (PAO-based) premium engine oil for the latest models of Volkswagen turbocharged gasoline (distributed or direct injection) and diesel engines equipped with gasoline (GPFs) or diesel (DPFs) particulate filters.
- Due to the synthetic base and a special additive package, it has excellent anti-wear, anti-friction and extreme pressure properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of all engine systems, including turbine units;
- Due to its excellent detergent-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively combats all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire replacement interval;
- Saves fuel due to its excellent anti-friction properties;
- The fully synthetic low-viscosity base and the latest-generation additive package guarantee easy low-temperature engine start-up due to exceptional cranking and pumping performance, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- It has an optimal viscosity over a wide temperature range (for engines in which it is recommended), which ensures their stable operation in all operating modes, including overloads;
- Due to its high thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas neutralization systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Mid SAPS technology;
- Used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional.
Compared to the previous Volkswagen specifications are increased:
- Fuel efficiency (energy-saving properties);
- Resistance to destruction under the action of shear forces;
- Thermal-oxidative stability;
- Resistance to foaming;
- Anti-friction properties.
Designed (specially created) for mandatory use in the latest 2.0 TFSI 140 kW and 3.0 TDI CR 160 kW VW and Audi engines that require compliance with the VW 508 00 or 509 00 specifications.
It is not backward compatible with previous Volkswagen specifications, and cannot be used in previous-generation VAG engines.
It is also recommended for use in engines of VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA and other cars that have additional requirements for engine oils according to the VW 508 00 or 509 00 specifications.