Hydrosynthetic engine oil specially developed for engines running on liquified petroleum gas (LPG). Designed in accordance with VW and DAIMLER requirements.
- HC base ensures efficient operation of the engine in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban and highway modes;
- Intended to protect the engine from harmful effects of high temperatures. Prevents burnout of valves and protects piston rings from sticking due to low ash content;
- Excellent washing-dispersing properties and high thermal-oxidative stability, effectively prevent all types of deposits (soot, varnish) and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Effectively resists ageing due to an effective set of antioxidants;
- Contains organic molybdenum, which ensures unique anti-friction and extreme pressure properties;
- Preserves engine power and functionality throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Can be used in gasoline and diesel engines.
Designed for engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks of European and other manufacturers working on liquefied natural (LNG) gas. Recommended for use in engines of Daimler and VW vehicles, where performance levels of API SL/CF or lower and ACEA A3/B3 are required.