Innovative universal ester-containing fully synthetic premium engine oil for modern diesel and gasoline engines with and without turbocharger equipped with particulate filters (DFP / FAP). The product is specifically designed for professional Renault car maintenance.
- The synthetic base provides low volatility and, accordingly, low oil consumption for waste;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes;
- Saves fuel due to optimal anti-friction properties;
- Provides easy low-temperature starting of the engine due to excellent indicators of cranking and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear.
- It has optimal viscosity in a wide temperature range, which ensures stable engine operation in all operating modes, including during overloads;
- Due to the high thermo-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR through the use of Low SAPS technology;
- Suitable for engines using liquefied natural gas (LNG) and petroleum (LPG) gas.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines of cars and light trucks of European and other manufacturers that comply with EURO III, IV, V standards equipped with catalysts (TWC) and diesel particulate filters (DFP / FAP), where SAE 5W-30 oil, corresponding to ACEA C4, is recommended.
Recommended for use in engines of Renauiit vehicles that impose additional requirements for engine oils according to the specification of Renault RN 0720.