A special all-season synthetic-based engine oil for 4-stroke normal- and high-load engines of V-Twin Harley-Davidson highway, off-road and racing motorcycles of this brand. It was designed for a guaranteed protection of the engine and the durability of the gearbox.
- A special additive package and a synthetic base ensure a high traction coefficient in friction elements that allows avoiding their wear due to the prevention of skidding and ensure an exact and smooth operation of the clutch during starting, acceleration and driving at a constant speed thus allowing an easy gear shift;
- It has excellent lubricating, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that reduce fuel consumption, improve the power and service life of the engine. It provides a maximum wear protection of cylinder-piston group and a valve gear;
- It was created with an exceptionally stable high-viscosity synthetic base and designed for extreme operating conditions, it has a superior thermo-oxidative stability and resistance to high temperatures at which it preserves an exceptionally strong oil film;
- Due to a high viscosity index, it preserves stable viscous properties in any operating conditions. It ensures easy cold starts during winter;
- Special detergent-dispersion additives maintain the engine parts ideally clean;
- It has excellent antifoam properties and a low evaporation capacity;
- High-performance inhibitors ensure excellent anticorrosion properties;
- It may be mixed with analogous mineral and synthetic oils;
- It is compatible with all exhaust control systems.
It is designed for petrol-powered 4-stroke engines of motorcycles of all types with air and liquid cooling with or without an integrated gearbox, oil bath clutch coupling and “dry” and other two-wheeled vehicles with and without catalytic converters with required operating properties of API SM or lower and JASO MA/MA2.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine, especially the oil replacement age!