A high-quality synthetic-based engine oil for modern high-load and high-speed 4-stroke petrol-powered engines of scooters and motor scooters with the volume of from 50 to 650 cc with air and liquid cooling and with an oil bath clutch. It may also be used in engines with a dry type clutch. It was designed for a guaranteed protection of the engine and the durability of the gearbox.
- A special additive package and a synthetic base ensure a high traction coefficient in friction elements that allow avoiding their wear due to the prevention of skidding and ensure an exact and smooth operation of the clutch during starting, acceleration and driving at a constant speed thus allowing an easy gear shift;
- it has excellent lubricating, antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that reduce fuel consumption, improve the power and service life of the engine. It provides a maximum wear protection of the cylinder-piston group;
- It has an increased thermal oxidation stability and resistance to high temperatures, at which it preserves a strong oil film. It ensures easy cold starts during winter;
- Due to a high viscosity index, it preserves stable viscous properties at any operating conditions, including high sliding velocities;
- Special detergent-dispersion additives maintain the engine parts ideally clean;
- It has excellent antifoam properties;
- High-performance inhibitors ensure excellent anticorrosion properties;
- It may be mixed with analogous mineral and synthetic oils;
- It is compatible with all exhaust control systems.
It is designed for use in all types of 4-stroke engines of two-wheeled vehicles (especially injection): scooters and motor scooters subjected to daily use, frequent cold starts and high operating temperatures, as well as motorcycles requiring the use of API SL and JASO MA/MA2 level oils and equipped with catalytic converters.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual of the engine, especially the oil replacement age!