Multi-purpose water-resistant grease based on highly refined mineral oils with mixed lithium/calcium soap thickener and synthetic esters as well as special adhesion, antioxidation and corrosion protection additives.
- The presence of synthetic esters significantly increases the anti-wear, anti-seize and anti-friction properties of the grease;
- Keeps its performance properties from -30 °C to +120 °C, which extends the service life of friction units;
- Due to the use of different metal cations in the thickener, it has increased protective properties;
- Protects bearings and other parts reliably against corrosion in wet and dirty environments for long periods of operation;
- Effectively reduces friction and wear;
- Resistant to hot and cold water, totally unaffected by seawater, has water-repellent and sealing properties;
- It has good adhesion to metals, forms a long-lasting, water-, temperature- and dirt-resistant lubricating film, which extends intervals and reduces maintenance costs;
- Resistant to softening, ageing and oxidation. Has good thermal and mechanical stability. Remains resistant to temperature variations;
- Meets a wide range of requirements, allowing the use of a single grease in most units;
- The consistency of the grease remains constant during long-term storage. Shelf life 5 years from the date of production.
Application: For industrial equipment operating in humid conditions. Also used as an all-purpose grease with anti-scuffing properties for off-road applications where permanent water contact with the grease is common.
Suitable for the maintenance of boat mechanisms, wheel bearings, ball bearings, turning joints, cardan shaft pins, ropes and sheaves, winches and other friction units where exposure to moisture may occur.
Observe the manufacturer’s instructions in the operating manual of the machinery!