High-alkaline mineral motor oil for medium-speed heavy marine diesel engines operating on fuel oil with a sulfur content of up to 4.0%.
Applicable for auxiliary engines.
- It has excellent anti-friction, anti-wear and extreme pressure properties, which significantly extends the life of the equipment in all, even the most extreme, operating modes and provides significant fuel economy. Excellent protection against wear on the camshaft and bearings;
- A special additive package in combination with natural antioxidants gives increased thermal oxidative stability, which, combined with excellent detergent-dispersant properties (TBN> 30), effectively reduces carbon and varnish formation, prevents the formation of deposits of all kinds and keeps engine parts extremely clean throughout interval between replacements. It retains its antioxidant properties for a long period of time. Maintains clean engine crankcase, piston rings and prevents deposits in the engine. Effectively prevents pollution by insoluble particles;
- Perfectly neutralizes strong acids generated during the combustion of fuel in the crankcase;
- A unique highly refined mineral base provides oil resistance to oxidation and aging even in moderately difficult operating conditions, and due to its reduced evaporation and high flash point it reduces oil consumption “on waste”, which allows to significantly increase the oil change interval, which reduces operating costs;
- Effectively protects engine parts from all types of metals and alloys from all types of corrosion during operation of the ship and during downtime;
- Has excellent filterability. Extends the cleaning intervals of oil filters;
- Has reduced foaming;
- Effectively combats the increase in shear during operation, caused by an increase in viscosity due to soot dispersion;
- It has excellent water separation properties and prevents the formation of an emulsion with water. When contaminated with sea water from the air and the ingress of fuel retains high performance properties;
- Special inhibitors prevent corrosion caused by sea water and salt fog, as well as aggressive environmental influences in the hold.
It is intended for use in general and separate lubrication systems of medium-speed diesel engines of ships of the sea transport, fishing and river fleets and in industry and power plants. It is suitable both for lubricating cylinders and bearings of a cylinder-piston group of some types of crosshead diesel engines.