Universal, synthetic, all-season oil for motorbike forks and shock absorbers with the most popular SAE 10W viscosity.
- Effectively reduces fork-spring vibrations, preventing the vehicle from rocking, ensuring the best possible driving behaviour of the vehicle;
- The special additive package and the synthetic base ensure a low coefficient of friction, which facilitates easy and smooth sliding of the fork components and reduces the interference with their mutual movement;
- The synthetic base with a high viscosity index ensures a constant cushioning effect over a wide temperature range and in all operating conditions;
- Has excellent lubricating and anti-wear properties, which reduce wear and tear on fork components, thus prolonging their service life;
- Neutral to seal materials, prevents both swelling and hardening;
- Has excellent anti-foam properties;
- Highly effective inhibitors provide excellent anti-corrosion properties.
Intended for use in classic and inverted forks of road and off-road motorbikes, mopeds, scooters and other motorbike vehicles where these devices are present.
Follow the engine manufacturer’s instructions, especially the oil change intervals! Use the amount of oil specified by the manufacturer of the equipment (and/or fork) in the service manual!