Innovative, energy-saving ester-containing fully synthetic premium engine oil for modern gasoline engines. Designed in accordance with the requirements of American, Japanese and Korean automakers specifically for engines with direct injection systems (GDI, D4, NEO-DI, CGI DISI, I-CDTI), turbocharged.
- High fuel efficiency due to reduced viscosity and optimal anti-friction properties;
- Highly effective additive package and synthetic base provide confident cold start in any conditions, thereby significantly reducing engine starting wear;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The presence of ester components in combination with optimal viscosity-temperature characteristics guarantees the highest strength of the oil film, which provides excellent anti-wear properties which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increase engine life even in the most severe operating conditions;
- Compatible with the latest exhaust gas aftertreatment systems;
- A special synthetic base optimizes the operation of engines with direct injection systems, with turbocharging, as well as with various mechanisms for changing the valve timing (VTEC, i-VTEC, VVT-i, VVTL-i, CVVT, VVL, MIVEC, AVCS (AVLS), CVTCS and others.);
- It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional.
Designed for multi-valve gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, as well as SUV cars and light-duty vans, where the performance level API API SN Plus / ILSAC GF-5 of this viscosity class is required.
Recommended for cars: ACURA, INFINITI, LEXUS, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, HONDA, SUBARU, HYUNDAI, KIA.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!