Innovative energy-saving ester-containing fully synthetic premium engine oil for modern HYUNDAI and KIA turbocharged and non-turbocharged petrol engines. Developed in accordance with the requirements of Korean car manufacturers specifically for engines with the variable valve timing system CVVT by HYUNDAI starting from 2L Beta I4 engine models (Hyundai Elantra and Kia Spectra cars from 2005 model year), Alpha II DOHC (Hyundai Accent/Verna, Tiburon, Kia Cee’d cars from 2006 model year).
- Ester components provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases the engines service life even in heavy driving conditions;
- Highly effective additive package and synthetic base ensure confident cold start in any conditions, which significantly reduces startup wear;
- Excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability effectively fight against all types of deposits and keep engine parts and turbochargers clean;
- Compatible with the latest exhaust gas aftertreatment systems;
- A special synthetic base provides long-term trouble-free operation of the continuous variable valve timing system CVVT;
- Suits engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional engines;
- Offers great compatibility with sealing materials.
Designed for gasoline engines of cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks, where the performance level of API SN / CH4 is required.