-Universal fully synthetic premium engine oil (contains PAO) for modern petrol and diesel engines of VW group cars (including direct injection) with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump-injectors (Pumpe-Düse).
- Due to its special friction modifiers, it has excellent anti-wear, anti-seize and anti-friction properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of the pump-injector system and the entire gas distribution system, reducing cam wear;
- Due to its excellent detergent and dispersant properties and high thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively prevents all kinds of deposits and keeps engine separate parts clean throughout the entire oil change interval;
- Saves fuel thanks to its optimal anti-friction properties;
- The fully synthetic base ensures a low pour point (-45 °C and below) and ensures easy cold starting due to its exceptional turnability and pumping properties, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- Has optimal viscosity over a wide temperature range to ensure stable performance in all operating conditions, including city driving and overload;
- Due to its high thermal-oxidative stability, it resists ageing effectively;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to Mid SAPS technology;
- For use in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30.000 km) and conventional engines;
- Suitable for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Petroleum Gas (LPG) engines.
Designed for petrol and diesel EURO IV and EURO V engines for a wide range of VW vehicles (passenger cars, light off-road vehicles, vans and light trucks) with additional requirements for engine oils according to the 504 00/507 00 specification and the ones preceding it.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!