MANNOL Winter Diesel 1:1000 – a special anti-gel additive developed using a unique technology to reduce the pour point (gelation) and the maximum filterability temperature of both summer and winter diesel fuel grades. It is suitable for any type of diesel fuel and all types of diesel engines (atmospheric and turbocharged) with any fuel systems, equipped and not equipped with diesel particulate filters and catalysts. It does not change the basic properties of the fuel, only improves its low-temperature characteristics.
- Prevents the crystallization of paraffin contained in diesel fuel at low temperatures;
- Reduces the maximum filterability temperature (down to -36 °C) and solidification temperature (down to -47 °C) of diesel fuel. Optimizes and stabilizes the operation of the fuel system at low temperatures, prevents clogging of filters and fuel lines with paraffin crystals;
- Increases the completeness of fuel combustion and completely burns itself, without forming carbon deposits and ash residues;
- Facilitates low-temperature engine start-up;
- Contains detergents that ensure the cleanliness of the assemblies and fuel system parts;
- Protects the fuel system from corrosion;
- Neutralizes water condensate in the fuel tank, preventing the formation of ice jams in the power system at negative ambient temperatures.
Application: Shake thoroughly before use. Add to diesel fuel or directly to the fuel tank before each refueling or immediately after it, starting in the fall; in a ratio of 1:1000 (250 ml of anti-gel per 250 L of fuel). Self-mixing.
Attention! The additive freezes in the cold and shows its full properties only when mixed with diesel fuel. Due to the risk of freezing, the additive must not be stored at temperatures below 0 °C. Under the influence of cold, it becomes solid and does not flow. In this case, it must be heated to room temperature to make it usable again. The additive can only be added to the fuel when it is in the liquid state.
Recommended for regular use.
Shelf life: 5 years from the date of production.