MANNOL Motor Flush Professional is a special cleaner for removing deposits, dirt, sludge and wear products from engine parts, including the most inaccessible parts of the oil system. It contains synthetic esters.
- Cleans the oil system and the filter screens of the oil pumps. Provides reliable lubrication during the flushing process, preventing wear of the engine separate parts. Thanks to the detergent-dispersant additives of a unique composition it ensures a highly effective and safe removal of soot, including from the bottom of the pistons;
- Leaves a strong and persistent antifriction protective film on the surfaces of the engine separate parts after application;
- Removes both soluble and insoluble impurities found in oil;
- The cleaning is gentle on all engine separate parts and components, and does not damage them;
- Neutral to the seals used;
- Miscible with all types of engine oils (mineral and synthetic etc.) and applicable for flushing of all petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, with and without exhaust gas aftertreatment systems;
- Is completely removed from the system with the old oil.
Add the contents of the container to the used engine oil prior to changing the engine oil at engine operating temperature. After 10 minutes of idling, drain the used oil, replace the filter and pour in new oil (DO NOT DRIVE THE VEHICLE BEFORE FILLING NEW OIL!). The 450 ml can is suitable for 4-6 litres of engine oil.