Universal water-resistant lithium grease in the form of an aerosol for lubricating metal, plastic and rubber parts of cars, motorcycles, electrical equipment and other equipment, as well as in the office and at home. Effectively protects against moisture, corrosion and wear.
- Does not thicken in the cold, does not drain in the heat. Retains its performance properties from - 30 °C to + 120 °C, which increases the service life of friction units;
- Due to the use of different metal cations in its composition, it has increased protective properties and reliably protects metal surfaces from corrosion;
- Reliably protects bearings and other parts from corrosion when operating the equipment in a humid and polluted environment ensuring a long service life;
- Has good anti-friction properties: effectively reduces friction and wear;
- Resistant to the action of hot and cold water, absolutely not susceptible to the action of sea water, has water-repellent and sealing properties;
- Has good adhesion to metals, forms a long-lasting, resistant to water, temperature fluctuations, dirt, lubricating film, which allows you to increase the change interval and reduce the cost of maintenance;
- Resistant to aging and oxidation. It has good chemical, thermal and mechanical stability. Maintains stability to temperature changes;
- Eliminates unpleasant creaking and grinding of door hinges, reduces the likelihood of jamming cables, drives, locks, protects non-conductive surfaces of battery terminals from oxidation;
- Meets a wide range of requirements, allowing the use of a single lubricant in most units;
- Shelf life of 5 years from the date of production.
- Not applicable for lubrication of electrical contacts.
Application: used for servicing personal and commercial vehicles, motor vehicles, electrical equipment and household power tools, agricultural and garden equipment, industrial machinery, etc. for lubrication of threaded connections, rolling and sliding bearings, hinges, all types of gears, hinges, etc.
Shake the balloon vigorously for 1-2 minutes before use. Apply a thin layer of grease to the surfaces to be treated. For hard-to-reach areas, use an extension tube.
Follow the manufacturer's operating instructions in the equipment's manual!