Silicone Spray is a universal protective water – resistant, insulating and antifriction agent based on organosilicon compounds. It is intended, among other things, for effective lubrication of rubbing surfaces made of dissimilar materials (for example, metal and plastic) to eliminate jamming, creaking and cracking that occur during vehicle operation. It is recommended for use where the use of lubricants containing petroleum products and fats is undesirable.
- Forms a solid transparent polymer layer of silicone molecules on the treated surface, which gives the surface excellent water-, dust-repellent and antistatic properties, in addition, it reduces friction, prevents creaking, freezing and corrosion;
- Can be used both inside and outside the car, on surfaces made of plastic, rubber, metal, wood, etc.
- Protects surfaces and restores their Shine, protects against UV exposure;
- Restores the elasticity of rubber and plastic parts and protects them from drying and cracking;
- Does not contain mineral oils and fats.
- Recommended for lubrication of rollers and guides of seat belts and hatches, for protection against freezing of rubber seals of doors, hoods, trunk lids, etc . protects against aging and embrittlement of bumpers, radiator grilles, spoilers, moldings, vinyl covers, etc. protects against moisture and water electrical equipment and contacts.
Application: clean the surface to be treated before use. Shake the balloon well before use. Spray evenly on the surface in the required amount from a distance of 10-15 cm. If necessary, wipe the surface with a dry cloth. Do not use on objects that have contact with food. You can apply the product on a dry sponge or cloth and wipe the surface thoroughly. Avoid applying to glass, varnished or fabric surfaces. Do not use on the steering wheel, pedals, or door handles.