2K-PUR is a two-component polyurethane adhesive for reliable bonding and cosmetic repairs of various surfaces and parts. Quickly and reliably glues parts made of any plastics and any metals and alloys in any combination. Suitable for concrete, stone and wood. Ideal for rapid repairs with long-term effect, for example, for sealing cracks and cavities on surfaces of any shape. It can be used for car and other equipment repairs, as well as in industry, at home and in the office.
- Complete solidification takes 2-3 hours at room temperature, after which any mechanical treatment is possible;
- After curing, it has exceptional elasticity and high strength, which it retains for a long time;
- Has very high adhesive properties;
- When solidified, it does not change the volume – i.e. it does not shrink;
- Does not contain water and solvents, has no smell;
- Thixotropic: when applied, they do not spread without external influence;
- Absolutely resistant to water, mold and fungal microorganisms, petroleum products;
- Resistant to weather factors and aging. It can withstand temperatures from -60 °C to +120 °C.
Application: Thoroughly clean the surfaces to be bonded from old paint and other coatings, dirt, grease and oil deposits. Degrease using 9691 MANNOL Brake Cleaner. For best results, roughen the surfaces. Dry. Bonding can be performed at any temperature and humidity, but the optimal temperature is from +10 to +30 °C and humidity of 50-60%. Squeeze out the required amount of the two components from the double syringe and mix well. The mixing ratio is 1:1. Then apply to the surfaces that need to be glued or repaired and press them tightly together with maximum force, and in case of repairs, smooth them out with a spatula. Setting time is 4-6 minutes after mixing. After 8-10 minutes, the glue is already resistant to deformation. Complete solidification occurs in 2-3 hours, depending on the ambient temperature. Do not use the product at a temperature lower than 0 °C. Store tightly closed in the original packaging in a cool, dry place at temperatures between +5 and +25 °C.