Epoxy-Metal is a two-component adhesive based on epoxy resin. Quickly and reliably glues parts made of any metals and alloys (steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, magnesium, tin, lead, etc.) in any combination. Ideal for rapid repairs with long-term effect, for example: for sealing cracks and cavities on surfaces of any shape, restoring damaged threads, both internal and external. It can be used both in the repair of cars and other equipment, and in industry, at home and in the office. Hardens within 4 minutes. Final curing takes place within 2-3 hours, the compound acquires a high mechanical shear strength (3-5 N / mm²) and can withstand temperatures up to +150 °C.
- excellent chemical and mechanical resistance;
- hardens quickly under all conditions, even under water;
- after final solidification, any mechanical processing with chip removal (threading, sanding, etc.) is possible, and then painting or varnishing;
- can be used as a putty for flat surfaces;
- glues glass, ceramics, concrete, wood and their combinations.
Application: Thoroughly clean the surfaces to be bonded from old paint and other coatings, dirt, grease and oil deposits. Degrease using 9691 MANNOL Brake Cleaner. Dry. Bonding can be performed at any temperature and humidity, but the optimal temperature is from +10 °C to +30 °C and humidity of 50-60%. Squeeze out the required amount of the two components from the tube and mix. The mixing ratio is 1: 1. Then apply to the surfaces that need to be glued or repaired and press them tightly together with maximum force.