A universal all-season high-viscosity synthetic transmission fluid (ATF) for automatic gearboxes. It was specially developed for all modern automatic gearboxes (manual or sequential modes, electronic control, etc.) equipped with and without a hydraulic converter lock-up. It is also compatible with old-generation automatic gearboxes, hydraulic power steering systems, ship reversing gears, hydrostatic transmissions, hydraulic/mechanical systems in which the use of fluids that correspond to Dexron (except Dexron VI) or Mercon standards is prescribed.
It ensures a flawless operation of an automatic gearbox, guarantees minimal wear, a lasting service life of transmissions and fuel economy. It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by the company AISIN WARNER.
- The highest-quality low-viscosity synthetic base with a consistent high viscosity index in combination with a multifunctional additive package preserves all its properties in a wide range of temperatures: it ensures good lubricating properties at low (-45°C) temperatures in winter and ensures a stable oil film under extreme loads and high temperatures in summer;
- The high-technology combination of additives ensures good antifriction properties for gear couplings and required friction properties for friction elements thus ensuring a significant fuel economy, a continuous and smooth transmission shift and an extended service life of all transmission elements. It ensures a coordinated and smooth operation of the clutch. It prevents scuffing;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative and chemical stability and resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation throughout the entire service life. It allows reducing lacquering, formation of sludge, soot and other carbon deposits, increasing the time between oil changes and ensuring the durability of transmission components thus reducing the equipment maintenance costs;
- It protects metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous alloys (especially radiators) from corrosion when both in and not in operation;
- It effectively resists aeration and foam formation;
- It ensures a compatibility with all sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spare parts and prevents leakages. It effectively protects fluoroelastomer seals of heavy equipment;
- It reduces noise.
It is recommended for automatic gearboxes produces by American: GM, FORD, CHRYSLER, etc., Asian: HYUNDAI/KIA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SSANGYONG, SUBARU, TOYOTA , etc. and European manufacturers: BMW, CITROEN, FIAT, MB,VOLVO, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, etc.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!