An all-season universal last-generation energy-conserving gear oil (containing PAO) designed specially for the lubrication of manual transmissions with an incorporated differential of front drive vehicles. It is suitable for all types of synchronized and non-synchronized manual transmissions (including heavy-loaded). It was developed on the basis of the requirements set by the VW Group.
- The unique PAO base of the highest quality with ideal viscosity in a wide range of temperatures in combination with a latest-generation additive package ensures superior antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy and a very smooth transmission shift;
- Due to its unique composition, it ensures excellent antiwear and anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. The oil film has an increased resistance to elevated pressure;
- It ensures excellent low-temperature properties that ensure an easy starting, reliable lubrication, as well as an easy and precise transmission shift at any ambient temperatures (up to -40 °C) and in any operating conditions;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability and excellent resistance to the high-temperature thermal degradation allowing increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs. The recommended replacement period is 40,000 km/2 years;
- It effectively protects from lacquering and synchronizer ring clogging;
- It protects metal parts from corrosion;
- It provides an excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking thus allowing reducing the costs for spare parts and preventing leakages;
- It reduces noise;
- It is suitable for moderately loaded non-incorporated differentials.
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions (with and without an incorporated differential) of passenger cars and highly loaded manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-4. It is especially recommended for passenger cars of the VW and Ford groups.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.