A universal all-season high-viscosity mineral-based gear oil for manual transmissions. It was developed for a safe and reliable operation of self-locking differentials (differentials with excessive friction/ limited slip – LS), main gears with hypoid pinions and other manual transmission parts with bevel, worm and cylindrical pairs withstanding extreme (including impact) loads and high operating temperatures.
- The unique high-viscosity base of the highest quality preserving the required viscosity at the highest operating temperatures and pressures in combination with a latest-generation additive package in an elevated concentration ensures excellent antifriction properties thus ensuring a significant fuel economy;
- Due to its composition and with an elevated EP-additive content, it ensures excellent antiwear and superior anti-scuffing properties that significantly extend the expected life of the technical equipment in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a wide range of ambient temperatures. It has a very high resistance of the oil film to extreme pressures and temperatures. It prevents differentials from jamming and reduces piston wear;
- It ensures the required low-temperature properties that provide an easy starting and reliable lubrication at ambient temperatures up to -20 °C in any operating conditions;
- It has an increased thermal-oxidative stability, a resistance to the thermal degradation and ageing, that allows maintaining mechanisms exceptionally clean, increasing the time between oil changes and reducing equipment maintenance costs;
- It decreases noise;
- It does not corrode non-ferrous metals;
- It is compatible with sealing materials, prevents them from swelling, hardening and shrinking that allows reducing the costs for spare parts.
It is recommended for use in manual transmissions of passenger cars and heavy-load manual transmissions of highway (freight trucks, buses, etc.), off-road (construction, mining, agricultural) and special vehicles produced by European, American and Asian manufacturers in which the required level of service characteristics is GL-5 LS.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual.