MANNOL AGROFARM U is an all-season mineral gear-hydraulic oil for tractors and other agricultural machinery with high viscosity and performance characteristics. Main purpose: oil for transmissions, including final reduction gears fitted with wet brakes and clutches. Also suitable for use in manual gearboxes with and without synchronisers, transmissions (including power transmissions), rear axles, hydraulic systems (including those combined with a gearbox) and in other equipment requiring a “Universal Tractor Transmission Oil” (UTTO). Particularly well suited to reducing vibration and noise in wet brakes and power take-offs. Meets the requirements of MASSEY FERGUSON tractors.
- Not to be used as engine oil. Not recommended for use as Caterpillar TO-4 compliant gear oil;
- A special additive package increases the service life of oil-immersed wet brake and clutch friction discs. Prevents clutch and brake slippage and minimises the need for adjustments;
- A highly refined mineral base of the highest quality with the addition of the latest additive package, which has ideal viscosity over a wide temperature range, and a high viscosity index, ensure reliable operation of components under all conditions and provide significant fuel savings;
- Due to its unique composition, it provides excellent anti-friction, anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly prolongs the service life of vehicles at all, even the most extreme, operating conditions in a wide range of surrounding temperatures. High anti-scuffing properties extend the service life of gears and bearings under high temperatures and high loads;
- Provides good low-temperature properties for easy start-up of hydraulic components, reliable lubrication at all surrounding temperatures (down to -40 °C) and under all operating conditions;
- Has unique oxidation stability and excellent resistance to high temperature thermal degradation, resulting in extended oil change intervals and reduced maintenance costs;
- Has excellent detergent properties, effectively protects against sludge and abrasive deposits that damage seals;
- Has excellent anti-foam and anti-aeration properties;
- Due to the use of the latest generation of corrosion inhibitors, it effectively protects metal parts against all types of corrosion. Protects separate parts against oxidation and rusting. Minimises the formation of soot and dirt deposits, even in humid conditions. Extends vehicle service life;
- Provides excellent compatibility with sealing materials, prevents swelling, hardening and shrinkage, thus reducing separate parts costs and preventing leakage;
- Reduces friction pairing noise and grinding;
- The oil is not recommended to be mixed with other types of hydraulic or engine oils.
Mainly intended for use in agricultural machinery, but also for off-road (construction, quarrying, mining) and special equipment (loaders, bulldozers, excavators, etc.) of European, American and Asian manufacturers operating in harsh conditions where the level of the above specifications is required. It is used in port container loaders (reach stackers), telescopic, forklift and front loaders, harvesters (forestry machinery), road construction machinery (scrapers, rollers, bulldozers, soil compactors), in the construction industry.
Observe the manufacturer’s instructions in the operating manual.