Innovative ester-containing fully synthetic premium engine oil for modern high-performance turbo diesel engines. Developed in accordance with the requirements of the VW group.
- Ester-technology and synthetic base with an extended range of viscosity-temperature properties ensures efficient operation of the engine in all operating modes: cold start, urban mode, highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving off-road, uphill, driving with a trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures;
- Excellent for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuel of variable quality (with a sulfur content of up to 500 ppm) due to a large reserve of alkaline number (TBN);
- Synthetic ester-containing base in combination with a modern additive package preserves the power parameters of the engine throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Ester components of the oil provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pump ability, significantly increases the service life of the engine even in "Start-stop" and cold start modes;
- Due to its excellent detergent-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively combats all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Applicable for gasoline engines.
It is intended for diesel engines (with and without turbocharging) of a wide fleet of cars: passenger cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks of European and other manufacturers, where the viscosity of SAE 5W-40 is required, and the level of performance properties of API CI-4/SN is required. It is recommended for use in engines of VW, Daimler, BMW cars, including those using direct fuel injection or "common rail" technology.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!