Innovative universal ester-containing premium motor oil for modern gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, including “old” brands and high mileage. Designed based on the requirements of European producers.
- Ester technology and a synthetic base with an expanded range of viscous-temperature properties ensures efficient engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban mode, in highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving on impassable roads, uphill, on the move with trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Great for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuel of variable quality (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the large reserve of alkaline number (TBN);
- Synthetic ester-containing base combined with a modern additive package preserves engine power parameters throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The ester oil components provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes and during cold start;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- It is applied in engines with the extended interval of replacement of oil (Long Life) and ordinary;
- Applicable to 4T wet clutch motorcycle engines.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines in a wide fleet of cars (cars, light utility vehicles, vans and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers.
Recommended for use in the engines of Daimler, VW, Opel, GM, Renault vehicles imposing additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!