Fully synthetic engine oil for 4-stroke petrol engines of snowmobile equipment operating at extremely low temperatures. Developed on a bi-synthetic base (contains a mixture of PAO and synthetic esters).
Designed for engine protection in accordance with the increased requirements for the latest generation engines.
- The main feature of the oil is its ability to retain its performance characteristics down to -58 °C thanks to which it significantly reduces starting wear and greatly eases cold starting of the engine. Thanks to excellent pumpability at low temperatures at cold start it quickly gets to the most difficult to reach friction pairs in the engine;
- The fully synthetic low-viscosity base, combined with an additive package specially developed for this oil, reduces operating consumption and is highly resistant to ageing and oxidation, allowing longer oil change intervals. It also provides superior thermal stability;
- Has exceptional energy saving and antifriction properties, leading to a noticeable reduction in fuel consumption;
- Has excellent anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly increases engine life;
- Has excellent cleaning and dispersing properties provided by specially selected unique surfactants and dispersants, preventing the formation of all kinds of deposits in engines;
- Reliably protects the engine from all types of corrosion;
- Can retain its properties when operating in a wide range of ambient temperatures and under extreme loads. Maintains viscosity and a high viscosity index throughout the entire change interval;
- Has enhanced anti-foaming properties;
- Neutral to seal materials;
- Universally applicable.
Designed for use in all types of petrol 4-stroke engines of snowmobiles, motorized cross-country vehicles, ATVs, scooters and other off-road equipment operating in cold climates and requiring the use of API SN and ACEA A3/B4 oils with viscosity 0W-40.