Innovative energy-saving synthetic (contains PAO) ultra-low viscosity engine oil developed for the latest generation of turbocharged diesel engines operating under severe conditions, running on low and ultra-low sulphur fuels, and equipped with exhaust gas aftertreatment systems: SCR, EGR and DPF, as well as diesel oxidation catalysts (DOC). Developed to meet the requirements of Scania and MAN.
- Improves fuel economy due to extremely low HTHS (~2.7) and has extended oil change interval due to improved shear stability and very low evaporability;
- The unique ultra-low viscosity synthetic base of the highest quality, combined with a unique additive package and viscosity modifiers, provides an increased viscosity index and provides unsurpassed antifriction, anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly extends the life of machinery in all, even the most extreme, modes of operation in a fairly wide range of ambient temperatures and provides outstanding shear resistance;
- The synthetic base, special surfactants and TBN-busters give the oil increased thermal oxidation stability, excellent detergent-dispersing properties and low ash content, which effectively reduces carbon and lacquer formation, prevents the formation of deposits of all kinds and keeps engine separate parts, especially the cylinder-piston group, perfectly clean throughout the entire interval between changes;
- Due to a low viscosity PAO-containing base it has excellent low-temperature properties, including a low pour point, which provides excellent oil pumpability and engine components turnability at low temperatures, easy “cold start” (down to -42 °C) and reduced starting wear;
- Effectively protects engine separate parts from all types of corrosion;
- Effectively prevents the increase of shear force during operation caused by viscosity increase due to soot dispersion;
- Maintains the efficiency of exhaust gas aftertreatment systems over a long period of time, extends their service life and reduces losses caused by clogging of diesel particulate filters (DPF) and other emission control systems.
Designed for the latest generation of engines installed in on-highway (road tractors, buses, etc.) MAN and SCANIA and other vehicles requiring oils of the above specifications and meeting Euro VI requirements. Fully compatible with older Euro 5 engines. This oil cannot be used in engines requiring older or different oil specifications, please read the operating instructions of the machinery carefully or contact the respective technical support service.