A carboxylated (organic – OAT Organic Acid Technology) concentrated antifreeze intended for a year-round use in any modern cooling system for which the use of ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended.
It ensures a reliable protection of any cooling system.
- It ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents a high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines. It provides sufficient anti-corrosion properties from the concentration as low as 20%;
- It has an exceptional thermal stability. It protects from deposit formation;
- It has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
- It is neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic components of a cooling system;
- It has an excellent resistance to hard water and very low corrosion inhibitor depletion rates;
- The highly effective carboxylated additive package (OAT) ensures an exceptional stability of service qualities of the antifreeze throughout the entire service life;
- It does not contain silicates, nitrates, phosphates and amines (the NAP free technology);
- It has an extended service life in cooling systems: of passenger cars – up to 250 thousand km; of commercial vehicles – up to 500 thousand km; of stationary engines – up to 6 years.
It is recommended for engines requiring enhanced heat dissipation: highly accelerated engines, engines with a turbocharger and cooling systems of modern commercial vehicles.
Service life: no less than 5 years.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!
|Pour point, °C||Mix ratio, %|
|Coolant fluid ratio||Water ratio|