Radiator Flush special cleaner for cooling systems of internal combustion engines (ICE) and interior heating systems. Suitable for any liquid-cooled internal combustion engine. It is a chemical scale converter with active detergent components - it is guaranteed to clean the cooling system of any degree of contamination.
- Compatible with any coolant;
- Improves heat transfer in the cooling system and increases the efficiency of the radiator by 50–70%;
- Removes rust, scale, lime scale, antifreeze decomposition products, grease and other contaminants from all elements of the cooling system (engine cooling jacket, radiator, heater, pipelines, etc.);
- Eliminates local overheating of the cylinder walls resulting from clogging of the cooling jacket with scale and leading to increased wear of the cylinder-piston group and, as a result, to its jamming;
- Reduces the likelihood of engine overheating and its "boiling" when driving in traffic jams;
- Restores the circulation of coolant through the radiator tubes clogged with deposits;
- Protects the pump oil seal from destruction by abrasive inclusions and products of decomposition and oxidation of antifreeze;
- Absolutely neutral to all structural materials (metals and alloys, plastic and rubber parts);
- Possesses excellent anti-corrosion properties, neutralizes corrosive acids;
- Does not contain acids, does not require neutralization.
Application: Add the contents of the bottle to the cooling system, turn on the heater and start the engine at idle speed. Allow the engine to warm up to operating temperature and run for 10 to 30 minutes, depending on the expected degree of contamination. Drain the old coolant and flush the system with water, then refill the cooling system with new coolant.