Ready-to-use antifreeze based on mineral inhibitors – IAT (Inorganic Acid Technology) ready-for-use solution (not requiring being diluted and protecting the vehicle cooling system at up to -40 °С). Designed for a year-round use in any modern cooling systems containing copper, brass and aluminium components for which the use of an ethylene-glycol-based antifreeze is recommended.
- Ensures a reliable protection of metals and alloys (brass, copper, alloy-treated steel, cast iron, aluminium) from all forms of corrosion, as well as prevents high-temperature corrosion of aluminium surfaces of modern engines;
- Protects from deposit formation;
- Has excellent heat conductivity properties and a resistance to foam formation;
- Neutral to inserts and hoses, compatible with all types of rubber and plastic components of a cooling system;
- Offers exceptional service qualities and does not contain nitrates, phosphates, amines (the NAP free technology).
Service life: 3 years.
Comply with the manufacturer’s instructions provided in the user’s manual!