MANNOL Alloy Wheel Repair Kit
Designed to permanently repair curb damages, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks and other damages to alloy wheel.Synthetic wheels, steel rims and hubcaps, and many more in similar surface material. Kit includes everything you need to fix scuffs and scratches.
1. Preparation: clean the damaged alloy wheel and remove rough edges and unevennesses around the damaged area.
2. Identify the repair area. If damage is slightly, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface, and lacquer repair area.
3. If repair area big or with some holes. The mixing the repair adhesive: press out the needed mass of repair adhesive to a mat. Mix both components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided. (Glue mixture wthin 2-4 min).
4. Repair: fill the mixed mass to overflow the damaged area. Allow dry for 15 min.
5. Accommodation the outlines: use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surface. If necessary, please repeat step 2 again.
6. Lacquering: clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush. Lacquer should dry at least 1-2 hours before using the car and full cure time is 3 days.