DPF Foam cleaner is a professional tool for cleaning and restoring
the efficiency of diesel particulate filters (DPF) without dismantling them. Suitable for all diesel engines, both naturally aspirated and turbocharged equipped with these filters. Applicable for diesel engines equipped and not equipped with automatic regeneration systems for diesel particulate filters. Suitable for all ages.
- Starts the process of regeneration of the particulate filter. Promotes complete burning of accumulated soot, loosening it and acting as a combustion catalyst;
- Especially effective for vehicles operating in urban mode and in the cold season;
- Restores the full capacity of the particulate filter;
- Restores the original engine power by reducing the hydrodynamic resistance of the filter. Saves fuel;
- Neutral low-ash formula. It evaporates without a trace and is removed from the filter.
- Extends the service life of the particulate filter and reduces the cost of car operating. Regular use may eliminate the need to replace the DPF altogether;
- Reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases.
Application: Remove one of the particulate filter sensors (pressure or temperature). Insert the spray gun into the orifice. Turn on the engine and clean at idle. Spray the content of the balloon towards the particulate filter periodically for 10 seconds with 3-5 seconds intervals until the content is exhausted. Stop the engine. Install the particulate filter sensor in place. Check the cleaning efficiency with a tester on the stand or with a test drive. After regeneration, make sure that the on-Board computer does not issue an error code again. Keep in mind that in some cases you may need to delete errors manually. To keep the particulate filter clean, use the 9994 Mannol filter cleaner in the future between service periods.