Universal motor oil on a hydro synthetic basis for gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, modern, working in superheavy conditions, and “old” brands with high mileage.
- Hydrosynthetic base with a wide range of viscous and temperature properties ensures reliable engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in urban mode, in highway mode, and also provides effective engine lubrication under extreme loads (when driving on impassable roads, uphill, on the move with trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Compared with analogues, they have reduced ash content and increased thermal oxidative stability, which effectively reduces carbon and varnish formation, prevents the formation of low-temperature deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The hydrosynthetic base preserves engine power parameters throughout the entire interval between replacements and provides the oil with aging resistance;
- A modern additive package provides good anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which, combined with good pumpability, significantly increases the engine's service life even in "start-stop" driving modes and during cold start;
- Effectively protects engine parts from all types of corrosion;
- It can be used when working on fuels with high sulfur content.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines in a wide fleet of cars (cars, light utility vehicles, vans and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers, including those working in difficult conditions.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, MAN and VW vehicles, which impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!