Innovative, universal, fully synthetic premium engine oil for modern diesel and petrol engines (including direct injection) with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump injectors (Pumpe-Düse).
- A high-quality synthetic base and a modern additive package provide excellent anti-scuffing, anti-wear and anti-friction properties.
- Due to its excellent detergent and dispersant properties and high thermal-oxidative stability, it efficiently fights all kinds of deposits and keeps engine separate parts clean throughout the entire interval between oil replacements;
- Saves fuel due to reduced HTHS and optimum anti-friction properties;
- The fully synthetic base and specially selected depressant additives ensure easy, low-temperature engine starting due to exceptional turnability and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- The fully synthetic base with an extended viscosity-temperature range ensures effective engine operation in all operating conditions: cold start, city and highway driving as well as under increased loads (off-road, uphill, driving with a trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures;
- Thanks to its high thermal-oxidative stability it effectively resists ageing;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas aftertreatment systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR thanks to Mid SAPS technology;
- Suitable for engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life) and conventional engines;
- Suitable for LNG and LPG engines.
Designed for petrol and diesel engines of EURO IV and EURO V standard of a wide range of vehicles (cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars, which have additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).