Innovative energy-saving bi-synthetic (PAO + ester) premium engine oil with improved low-temperature properties for modern gasoline and diesel engines (including those with direct injection) with and without turbocharging, including those equipped with pump-injectors (Pumpe-Düse). Developed based on the requirements of VW and DAIMLER.
- Due to its bi-synthetic base and special additive package, it has excellent anti-scuffing, anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which ensures long and trouble-free operation of the pump-injector system;
- The ester components of the oil ensure exceptional oil film strength, which, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increases engine life even in start-stop driving conditions;
- Due to its excellent detergent-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively combats all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire replacement interval;
- Saves fuel due to optimal anti-friction properties and reduced high-temperature viscosity at high shear rate HTHS;
- A low-viscosity, bi-synthetic base (PAO+esters) and a high-performance additive package ensure extremely easy, low-temperature engine starting due to unparalleled turnability and pumpability, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
It has an optimal viscosity over a wide temperature range, which ensures stable operation in all operating modes, including overloads;
- Due to its high thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively resists to aging;
- Compatible with all exhaust gas neutralization systems, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR due to the use of Mid SAPS technology;
- Used in engines with an extended oil change interval (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional;
- Suitable for engines running on liquefied natural gas (LNG) and petroleum gas (LPG). It is intended for gasoline and diesel engines of the EURO V and EURO VI standard of a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers).
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars that have additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!