Energy-saving synthetic (PAO-based) motor oil for heavy duty and high-speed diesel engines of the latest generation with and without turbocharging, operating in difficult conditions. The oil has successfully passed road and laboratory tests at Daimler concern centres and has their written approvals.
- The unique low-viscosity synthetic PAO-containing base of the highest quality, with ideal viscosity in the required temperature range, combined with an innovative additive package, provides unrivaled anti-friction, anti-wear and anti-scuffing properties, which significantly extends the life of the equipment in all, even the most complicated, modes works in a fairly wide range of ambient temperatures and offers significant fuel savings;
- The synthetic PAO-containing base and the innovative additive package provide increased thermal oxidative stability and unsurpassed washing and dispersing properties to the oil (TBN > 12.5), effectively reducing the formation of scaling and varnish, preventing deposits of all kinds and maintaining perfect engine parts, especially the cylinder-piston group, throughout the entire service period between replacements;
- A unique PAO-containing formulation provides oil resistance to aging, and due to the reduced evaporation and high flash point, it reduces oil scaling "waste", which enables it to be used in engines with a long life interval up to 90,000 km and conventional motors;
- Due to the PAO-containing base, the lower viscosity has perfect low-temperature properties, including a low pour point, along with good oil pumpability and crankability of engine components at low temperatures, easy “cold start” (up to -35ºC) and reduced startup wear;
- Effectively protects engine parts from all types of corrosion;
- Effectively deals with the increase in shear stress during operation caused by elevated viscosity due to soot dispersion;
- Can be used in combination with few all with higher sulphur content.
For all types of heavy duty diesel motors (long distance trucks, buses, etc.), off-road machinery (construction, mining, agricultural) and special equipment from European, American and Asian manufacturers that meet the requirements of Euro I – V and VI requirements where the performance level of ACEA E4/E7 is mandatory.